Friday, April 22, 2011

Five on Friday

I have decided to start a serious called "Five on Friday" that will have my top or bottom five things. This could be rides, food, restaurants, parades - anything! To start us off I am going to do my top five attraction/rides in Animal Kingdom. We always start our Disney vacation off at Animal Kingdom so I thought it best to start the series off here as well!

5. TriceraTop Spin - I have to put this on here because my son LOVES this ride. It's the same concept as Dumbo and The Magic Carpets of Aladdin. There is just something about going around and around and up and down that my son really enjoys.

4. It's Tough to be a Bug - we love this show! It's funny and entertaining. We love that it is in 3D and has so many other fun parts to it, sounds, sights and smells! The best part is at the end though - don't get up and leave too early or you will miss it!

3. Conservation Station - this is something new that we did on our last trip to Disney.  I can't believe we didn't do it before - we had a great time. My favorite part was getting to talk to the veterinarian there. He was so nice and answered all our questions that we had. We already really enjoyed listening to one of the CM's talk about the different turtles and frogs that she takes care of, plus we got to see her in a live show with a beautiful Macaw! This is really a great place to learn more about animals and what all Disney does to help preserve the Earth!


Beautiful Macaw at the Conservation Station.

2. Tree of Life - this one comes in a very close second. I love looking at the tree and trying to find all the different animals that are carved in it. It's just amazing to see what they can create! Of course, one of my Disney bucket list items is to find all the animals carved on the tree!

1.Kilimanjaro Safari - this is probably at the top of everybody's list when it comes to the Animal Kingdom. This ride is just so fantastic to see all different types of animals! I think what really makes this ride is the fantastic Cast Members who make is really fun and get into it and make it really seem like you are in the wild of Africa on a safari!



Our Kilimanjaro Safari jeep!

What are your favorite rides/attractions at Animal Kingdom?

Do you have any suggestions for me for a Five on Friday post that you would like to see?

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Love the 5 on Friday concept! Good thinking! I'll do some thinking and come back if I get any ideas...

    The Safaris are also my favorite, followed by Expedition Everest, and It's Tough to be a Bug!

    ReplyDelete