Thursday, April 21, 2011

Magical Meals Review!

Magical Meals written by Nancy Bobby from The Affordable Mouse!

Since I am planning our first Disney trip that will include staying at a Disney resort and utilizing the dining plan, I have been in search of books/information that can help me best decide since there is so much out there! I came across "Magical Meals: A Guide to Affordable Dining at Walt Disney World" This e-book was written by Nancy Bobby from The Affordable Mouse.

Although I had already decided that we wanted to try out the dining plan and see how it worked for our family, I knew this e-book would be very helpful to me in understanding the dining plan and making sure that I knew all my options for dining before we booked our trip.

One of the great things about Magical Meals is that it is available in e-book format, therefore, as soon as your order it, it's delivered to your email and you can begin your planning immediately! There is no 2-3 day wait period for it to come in the mail and that makes it even better for me. I am the kind of person who when I get something in my head, I have to have it or start planning it right then. I don't like waiting for things, so this made me very happy!

Another great thing about the e-book is that it's an easy read and so easy to understand. Nancy explains everything about dining at Disney World with such simplicity that anybody would read this book and understand - I now (almost) feel like a pro!

*Check out the Free Budget Spreadsheet on pg. 37 :)

Magical Meals consists of 6 chapters all about dining in Disney World. Nancy covers everything from what type of meals are available at Disney World to special things you can do to make whatever you are celebrating (birthday, anniversary, first trip!) even better! There is even an entire chapter dedicated to those of you with food allergies and how to have the best dining experience in Disney World with them!

*There is some great information about Celebrating in WDW on pg. 57!

There are a ton of links in the e-book as well that are a great addition. These take you to different websites with even more tips and hints. One of my favorite parts in the book is where Nancy talks about the pros and cons of the Disney dining plan and how to tell if the plan is right for your family. As she mentioned in her book, the dining plan is not right for every family. It's important to look at all the options available and go from there!

*Check out some great tips about ADR's on pg. 46!

Another one of my favorite parts of the book is Chapter 3: Getting the Most Value out of your Meals. These tips and hints are perfect for me because I am always looking for ways to make our money stretch and get the most out of everything we experience, dining included!

*Pg. 44 has some wonderful tips from other readers to help you too!

If you are planning a trip to Disney World and contemplating the dining plan, or even just want to know a little bit more about it - I highly recommend this e-book. Magical Meals: A Guide to Affordable Dining at Disney World is a fantastic book with tons of information at an affordable price. This e-book is only $10.95!

If you would like to purchase this e-book, you can head over here to do so! Also, don't forget to check out Nancy at The Affordable Mouse - she is always giving out advice and tips to make your Disney World trip so much better! Don't forget to tell her I sent you :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment