Monday, April 25, 2011

A New Parade

Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun Parade!

Last year when we went to Hollywood Studios, we got to watch the afternoon parade: The Block Party Bash! I loved it! It was a lot of fun and the cast members in the parade did an awesome job - they were all over dancing and interacting with everyone. I still have my little foam ball that they tossed out to everyone! I was so excited to see it again this year.


Mr. Incredible
Dug from Up!





















When it was almost time for the parade to start, we got a great seat and I kept talking up the parade to the people we were with who didn't get to experience it last year. When the parade started, I realized that it was not the same as last year. It was new - Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun. At first, I was a little disappointed, but then I realized they had new characters in the parade!


Sully from Monsters Inc.

The cast members were still very energetic and great with the crowd. However, they were not as active as last year. Also, it seems the characters did not interact with the crowd as much as they did last year. But one great thing was the addition of one of my favorite Pixar characters who does not get a lot of recognition: Remy!


Remy on his cheese countdown :)

I love the movie Ratatouille and I love Remy :) I was so excited to see the movie be a part of this parade, as well as Remy and his brother, Emile. There were several other new characters (such as the ones from Up! and Lotso from Toy Story 3) and some old pals as well.


Lotso
Woody





















Overall, we all really enjoyed this parade. It was a lot of fun and we are looking forward to seeing it again!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I thought the new parade was just okay. I was glad to see more characters in the parade, but they left out my favorite Pixar character: Lightning McQueen!!!

    ReplyDelete