Friday, May 20, 2011

Five on Friday

Last week I told you about my top Five rides/attractions at Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you missed out on the post, you can catch up here.

This week we are continuing with rides/attractions but moving on to Epcot! This will only include rides/attractions in Future World - next week I will dive into World Showcase.

5. Innoventions - I think this is something that is often overlooked by others, but we love spending time in these pavilions. With a young child, there is so much for him to learn in these, from how to recycle more and waste less with "Don't Waste It!" and how to save money for something special in "The Great Piggy Bank Adventure". There are many others things to check out and learn more about - it is a must do for our family and a great place to spend some time if it's raining out!


Don't Waste It! in Innoventions East

4. Spaceship Earth - I really enjoyed this on our last trip. It was so neat to see how the written word has progressed throughout time. We especially enjoyed seeing "our future" and being able to email it to ourselves and others at the end of the ride!





3. Living with the Land - On our last trip we did this ride for the first time and I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would! It is a nice break to sit and ride for a little while and has some interesting information to soak up!

2. The Seas with Nemo and Friends - With a toddler along, this is a must see ride for us every time in Epcot. I really enjoy the way the ride moves along and it's always fun to sing along!



1. Soarin' - This is probably at the top of most people's list. I love this ride - it's so much fun to feel like you are floating so high in the air. I really enjoy the special effects that they put into it - like being able to smell the oranges when you go over the groves!

What is your favorite ride/attraction at Epcot?

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Seas with Nemo & Friends, and I can't wait to take the kids on it!

    ReplyDelete