Friday, May 27, 2011

Five on Friday

Epcot was the subject of last week's Five on Friday. If you missed out on the post, you can catch up here. I hope you are all enjoying these posts as I am having fun writing them!

This week we are going to wrap up the parks and my top five rides/attractions by going to the Magic Kingdom. I think for anyone, it would be hard to choose your top five rides/attractions here. There is just so much to do and see! For me, it's really hard. As many things as there are to do in the Magic Kingdom, there isn't much that we have been able to do or can't do. We don't ride the big thrill rides because I had back surgery last year and my hubby doesn't like them, so that takes out a lot of the top rides for most people.

Here are my top five rides/attractions for the Magic Kingdom:

5. "it's a small world" - Just a classic Disney ride. I know a lot of people think it's boring, but I love riding around in the boat and seeing all the sparkly dolls from around the world. I really enjoy the end and trying to figure out how to say "Goodbye" in all those languages!

4. Dumbo the Flying Elephant - This is another great classic ride - it's so much fun. The only trip I took to Disney World as a child was when I was in 2nd grade and one of the few things I remember from that trip is riding on Dumbo. I loved it and still do!

3. Mickey's PhilharMagic - This 3D show is really cool! On our last trip I didn't know what to expect from it since it was our first time seeing it, but I was happy we did. It's really funny to see what all Donald Duck goes through once he puts on Mickey's sorcerer hat! The special effects are fantastic and I can't wait to see it again!


I love this sign above the doors to Mickey's PhilharMagic! "AutoMagically!"

2. Walt Disney World Railroad - Riding around the Magic Kingdom on this steam powered train is so much fun. It's a nice break if you have a little while to rest and relax. Or if you are wanting to get from one part of the park to another, just hop on and get there quickly! We really enjoy riding the train around at least once a trip!



1. Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor - This attraction is so much fun! I love the movie anyways, but this interactive attraction makes me love it even more. From the very beginning where Roz talks to you and you can text your own joke to be used, to the end when Roz kicks you out - it's a blast. I love how they pick one person and make fun of them the whole show and really get the crowd into it!

What is your favorite ride/attraction at the Magic Kingdom? Have you ever been "that guy/girl" on the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor?

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment