I hope you enjoyed the start of my new series! If you missed out on the first Five on Friday post, you can check it out here!
This week I decided to continue with my top favorite rides/attractions, but this time we are moving to Hollywood Studios.
5. Disney Junior - Live on Stage! - This one mostly made the list for my son. He absolutely loved the show! Since they have re-done it and added Jake and the Neverland Pirates, I think it's fantastic. I had almost as much fun clapping and dancing along as my son did. This is something we will continue to see, at least until my little one is too old :(
|It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Come inside, it's fun inside!|
4. Voyage of the Little Mermaid - I really enjoyed this show! We missed out on it last time, but saw it the year before. I always liked The Little Mermaid, so it was neat to see it in a different way.
3. The Great Movie Ride - This was new to us on our last trip and was so much fun! I loved the CM interaction with the ride and really enjoyed seeing all the movie scenes. I think one of my favorite parts was in the line when I got to see the dress worn by Queen Susan from Chronicles of Narnia!
2. Toy Story Midway Mania - I think this is on the top of the list for almost everyone at DHS! It has such a fun queue and the ride is a blast! It's so much fun to see who can get the top score and win the best "prize" :)
1. Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage! - This is my favorite thing to do at Hollywood Studios. I absolutely love the story of Belle and the Beast and this show is fantastic! There is so much going on, colors, dancing, singing - it's a blast! The CM who played Belle did such a great job! I think this is a must-see every time we go there!
|Belle reading to the Beast - one of my favorite parts!|
I hope you enjoyed my top rides/attractions at DHS. What are your favorites?
Thanks for joining me this week!