This week I decided to post the top five snacks that I am looking forward to trying out. We have not eaten very much in Disney World since we stayed off property for our last two trips. Therefore, I have not been able to try many of the delicious things Disney has to offer. I am looking forward to our next trip so I can immerse myself in the Disney food and snacks!
5. Mickey Ice Cream Bar - This one has to make the list, just because it's a classic. What would be better than sitting close to Cinderella's Castle and eating a Mickey Ice Cream bar with my family? Nothing :)
|Great way to cool off on a hot day!|
4. Beignets - These are one of the main reasons I am considering staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for our next trip. I have always wanted to go to New Orleans and eat some Beignets and I have heard that these are so fantastic - I have to try them out!
3. Starring Rolls cupcake - Any cupcake!! I am a huge cupcake fan and cannot wait to try one of these out. I won't be able to decide which one to try until I get there, and even then I'm sure I will have a hard time picking!
2. Anything from Karamelle-Kuche - I am a big fan of caramel - but put it with chocolate and I am in love! I cannot wait to try out this new shop in Germany and will probably end up spending several of my snack credits here!
1. Dole Whip - I know it - how can I call myself a Disney fan and not have tried one of these, right? Crazy! But our next trip I will definitely be trying this out. My husband does not like pineapple, so it will just be me and my son eating it, but I am looking forward to it! Now all I have to do is decide whether I want to do the traditional Dole Whip or the Dole Whip float?
What snacks do you think I should put on my list to try out? What are your favorite snacks?