This week I am going to list the top five Disney Resorts where I would like to stay. Even though we have been to Disney World twice, we have never stayed on site. Our next trip will be the first time staying at a Disney Resort and I am really excited about it! This list is sort of a "dream" list - the resorts that I would love to stay at if money was no object :)
5. The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort - I love the thought of these! I am not a "camping girl" by any means, but I think this would be as close as I could get! I would also love to have a full kitchen, which would help us save with our food budget. Of course, if we stayed here, we would have to rent a golf cart to get around :)
4. Contemporary Resort - I would love to get a Magic Kingdom Fireworks room here! Would it not be awesome to be able to relax in your room and have a perfect view of Wishes, while not having to sit on the hard concrete for an hour with a bunch of pushy, exhausted people?!
|Love how the monorail goes right through the resort!|
3. Grand Floridian Resort and Spa - Of course, I think this is on everybody's dream list! It would be wonderful to be able to stay here - the epitome of luxury for a Disney vacation for sure!
2. Animal Kingdom Lodge - A Savannah view room would be awesome! I would be able to get up early, sit out on the balcony with a cup of coffee and just enjoy watching all the animals wake up and start their day!
1. Beach Club Resort - This is my husband's and mine top resort. My husband would love to stay here (along with our son) for SAB. It just looks like it would be a fantastic pool and so much fun! I don't think they would ever get out of the water. I would love to stay here because of how close it is to Epcot. While my fam is spending time in the water - I could walk on over to World Showcase and spend my time in all the different countries! It would be the perfect Disney vacation for us :)
|Isn't it just beautiful and inviting?!|
What is your "dream" Disney Resort? Have you stayed at any of these resorts?