Friday, August 12, 2011

{Destination Disney} The Letter "G"


Hi and welcome! Thank you for joining me from the Destination Disney blog hop hosted by Heidi from Reviews and Reflections. I am so glad you decided to hop on over and hope you enjoy my pictures :)

We are moving on quickly through the alphabet and this week we are on the letter "G".

Green Aliens












Goofy












Gaston















Garbage















Gator















Goofy's Candy Co.















Gepetto















Giant Ice Cream Cone Light















Gorilla












Giraffe















Don't forget to hop over to the Destination Disney blog hop to check out more great "G" pictures!

Amanda


8 comments:

  1. Great pictures Amanda. What in the world is that gorilla doing? Is that a dishpan on his head? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy! The Gorilla actually put his food bowl (empty) on his head and started walking away - it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great G's!! That gorilla is too funny. I didn't think of Gaston! Very good ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures for the letter "g" this week, Amanda! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your G photos! I forgot about Gaston, now I have his song in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures Amanda... Love Gaston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! I especially like the ice cream cone light and the gorilla toting his food bowl.

    ReplyDelete