Friday, August 5, 2011

Five on Friday

Last week I told you the top five Disney Resorts that I would love to stay at. If you missed out on that post, you can catch it here.

This week I wanted to share with you the top five characters that I would love to meet in the parks!

5. White Rabbit - I am not a huge fan of Alice & Wonderland, but I would love to meet the White Rabbit. I think he is so funny the way he is always rushing around talking about being late. I think I can relate because sometimes it feels as though I am like that! LOL :)

4. Pinocchio & Gepetto - I have always liked this movie and would love to meet both of them together somehow. I am not even sure if you can meet Gepetto in the parks or anywhere. I have seen him in one of the parades at the Magic Kingdom, but haven't seen either one of them out in the parks to meet.



3. Peter Pan - My son currently loves Peter Pan and is obsessed with him and Captain Hook. I have heard that he is hard to find in the parks, but I *think* I know somewhere to meet him and am planning on possibly doing that on our next trip!

2. The Fairy Godmother - I think she is just so wonderful!! I love her blue and pink dress - it makes her look even more magical than she already is! I know you can meet her somewhere in the Magic Kingdom, but I'm not sure where.


Sorry - she is kind of small in this picture :)

1. Mary Poppins - She is my favorite character and I have not seen her in either of our Disney trips! I know she can be seen at the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare breakfast, and I do plan on eating there on our next trip just for her - but I would love to see her out in the parks. Afterall, she is "practically perfect in every way"!



What characters are you looking forward to meeting? Is there one character that you are always on the hunt for?

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment