Friday, August 12, 2011

Five on Friday

Last week on Five on Friday I posted the top five characters I would like to meet in the parks. If you missed out on that post, you can catch up here.

This week I want to post the top five things I would like to do that are outside of the parks! This can be an activity, show or whatever!

5. Chip & Dale's Campfire Singalong - I know my son would love this! In fact, we would all enjoy it. Chip & Dale are so funny and who doesn't love smores? I know our family does! This would be a perfect ending to a great day - just to sit around the fire, eating smores, playing with Chip & Dale and having a fun time!

4. Fishing Excursion - I am not a huge fan of fishing, but my husband is! I think this would be a fun thing to do for us both to spend some time together and even if I didn't want to fish, I could bring my Kindle and enjoy our special time just relaxing and knowing we are both having a great time!

3. Mini-Golf - We love playing Putt Putt (as we call it in the South). We always play each time we go to the beach, but I would love to do it at Disney! I'm sure it would be so much fun and I would love to see the great theme and decorations they have - I know they are fabulous!

2. Spa Experience - What woman wouldn't put this on their list? I have never had a professional massage, facial, or anything. I would love to have it all and just be able to spend a day relaxing and being completely pampered.

1. Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba - I have always wanted to see a Cirque du Soleil show and Disney would be the perfect place! I think it would be amazing to watch and see what all they can do. I really hope we get to do this soon!

Have you been able to do any of these? What are some activities that you want to do that are outside of the parks?

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a great list!!! I would LOVE to get a spa treatment at Disney. And for the fishing you are correct if you could join your hubby in his hobby at the most magical place on earth, that is a win win. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know it - I think anytime we can be together as a family it's a win!

    ReplyDelete