Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday post, hosted by oh, Amanda! I love linking up and reading all the other great Top Ten posts. Don't forget to hop over and check them all out!!

This week I wanted to share with you my top ten shows at Disney World! There are so many wonderful shows to see, but these are my favorites. There is something special and unique about each one.

10. Turtle Talk with Crush - My son loved this show! This show is a lot of fun for the younger crowd. There is even an opportunity for you to ask Crush a question!

9. Circle of Life - I think this is the one show on my list that most people overlook the easiest. We actually almost did! It's located at Epcot in the Land Pavilion on the top floor. The show features Simba, Timon and Pumbaa, but is not just an animated film - it also includes important information regarding the environment and what we can do to protect our planet.

8. IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth - This is a wonderful show and truly breathtaking! The fireworks along with the fire and water/light show is magnificent. We found a great place to watch it on our last trip - on the outside patio at La Cantina de San Angel. Just grab your food about an hour before and find a spot. You get to eat your dinner and then don't have to worry about fighting the crowd for a spot to watch the show!

7. Hall of Presidents - Most people think this is a great show to head into when it's hot out and you are looking for a rest - and that is true. However, this show is so much more than a great place to take a nap! It has so much history and information to give - I truly enjoyed this show, as did my husband. In fact, this is already one of his requests - that we see this on our next trip!

6. Fantasmic - This show is definitely a must-see for first time visitors. We loved the water and light show that goes along with this show. I also loved seeing all the characters come out at the end on the boat - it was great to see them all together!!

5. Dream-Along with Mickey - I think a lot of people don't ever take the time to stop and watch this show, but they definitely should. The dancing and fun in this show is great! I love how it shows that good can beat out evil :)

4. Mickey's PhilharMagic - I wasn't sure what to expect of this show the first time we saw it. I am not huge on 3D, but I loved it! I love how they incorporated scenes from other movies into it and how Donald goes flying out at the end :)

3. Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor - If you have seen the movie, you know this is definitely going to be a great show. It's focused on making everyone laugh and they definitely succeed! There is even a chance for your joke to be read during the show - just text it in. If you are like to have fun and be made fun of . . . make sure to sit close to a light!

2. Festival of the Lion King - This is such an awesome show! There is so much going on and it's very high energy. My favorite part is the monkeys - they are incredible!!

1. Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage - This is my favorite of all the shows at Disney World, probably because Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie. I just love the story and the show is magnificent! The costumes are bright and the choreography is fun! It really makes the story come to life!!

What is your favorite show at Disney World?

I am also linking up today with the Tiggerific Tuesday Blog Hop . . .or Bounce! Go and check out the other great posts from today!!



Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I agree! I think my current favorite is Turtle Talk, until the next great Disney show comes along!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been about 6 years since I've last been to DisneyWorld, but Philharmagic was pretty awesome. It was new at the time and I was surprisingly pleased by it. My husband always enjoyed It's Tough to be a Bug in Animal Kingdom, but I'm not sure if it's still there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to read about all these shows although I haven't seen them. Have a magical day.

    Bookgirl @ My Magical Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post. My family will be making a trip to Disney World in January, so I'm taking notes!

    ReplyDelete